Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Snapshots & updates.

I have no idea where the summer has gone. I feel like I have been so busy but at the same time, I've done absolutely nothing. This past week has definitely, definitely felt like that.








1. Brendan and I went on a date to Johnny Mango's for the first time and were blown away with how good the food + margaritas were. Definitely going to have to go back again! 2. Before we left for dinner. 3. I have fallen completely, 100% into Fall & Halloween mode. 4. Loving and listening to a lot of wonderful folk tunes lately. 4 A quick paint-fix for an ugly old frame I had. The white paint could still use a top coat, but I love it for now! It adds a perfect touch to my room. 5. Resting in between my jazzercise class (which I LOVE) and a quick run. Definitely motivated to get back in shape...again. 6. Brendan ordered an electronic drum set last week and it finally came! I'm so happy for him; he has been talking forever about getting another set again and I'm proud of him for actually doing it. 

In other news, last night we went to Fat Little Buddies with Brendan's side of the family to celebrate Candace's 21st birthday. It was really great to see everyone and to be able to just hang out. He and I definitely need to make a trip down to Columbus this fall. Hopefully in October or November before the crazy snow comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment